Edvantis clientele is a wide and balanced portfolio of industry-leading corporate customers in Europe and the U.S. As the Company develops, we are looking for an experienced Chief Technology Officer to augment Edvantis’ CxO team.
This role requires a results-oriented Technology leader with a consistent track record, experience and knowledge, and leadership in the software outsourcing services domain.
CTO will be responsible for overall Company technology functions. As a member of the Executive Management Team, the CTO will play a key role in establishing the Edvantis technology vision and lead the Company’s technological innovation and development. The CTO will recommend and implement the technical strategy roadmap that will align with the Company’s business goals and objectives in support of continuing growth. The CTO will also need to see their role through the lens of the business while driving innovative technologies that will enhance the Company’s products and services and create a sustainable competitive advantage for Edvantis. In partnership with other members of the leadership team, the CTO will help drive Company growth through expanding the product portfolio, investing in the online customer experience, technology, and data, and expanding sales channels.
The CTO will be reporting to the CEO.
- Create and execute a long-term technology vision and forward-thinking capability development across all dimensions of the business
- Develop Edvantis strategic positioning in technological domains
- Work with engineering, the CTO aids recruitment, and retention efforts, streamlines production operations, and advocates for innovative ideas, high production, and individuals on the team
- Ensure the efficiency of production efforts by coordinating the various teams and operations involved in the process and ensuring there is no overlap
- Maintain efficient operations in the development and IT infrastructure. Plan and implement development process on the Company level
- Create overall technology standards and practices and ensuring adherence
- Build and manage effective technology teams
- Manage overall technology risks in the Company
- Generate new products and facilitate their entry into the market. Be responsible for technical sales
- Provide market expertise to the sales organization in the Company while helping build relationships with potential customers
- Build confidence in the Company’s vision, participate in customer meetings, and work diligently to meet end-user needs
- Engaged in speaking opportunities, conferences, media activities, etc.
- Act as a part of the C-level core team. Participate in overall Company strategy, planning, and budget process
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry
- Technical background is a must (experience working as system/solution architect, technical lead, technical PM)
- Experience in managing large complex projects
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience working with US and Western European customers
- Orientation on results, systematic thinking, and leadership
- Ability to develop and execute strategic and tactic plans, helicopter and low-level view, see roles and connections and dependencies, possibility to design and implement business processes
- Ability to work in a team (work as a team member and support peers, respect to personality and different thoughts)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong conflict management skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple initiatives, roles, and responsibilities going in parallel
Will be a plus:
- Education in Business Management/Administration
- Working level of German and/or Polish language
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Corporate events twice a year, teambuilding
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)