Edvantis is opening a new position for a Front-End Developer to extend the great team (around 10 engineers). Our company has long and successful cooperation with US customers and developing/extending Wi-Fi certification system for Wi-Fi Alliance.
At the moment, the company has begun to develop a new system that should replace the existing one, because the cycle has passed. This is not support, this is the development of a new UI for their system.
WIFI Alliance – tests the device for compliance, signal levels, transmission, speed, etc.
The system provides its users the certification workflow, that helps them navigate starting from filling the application forms, through the testing phase to the actual certification. It also provides rich search capabilities that allow finding specific products.
- Improving existing features
- Adding and improving tests
- Occasional implementation of new functionality
- Code refactoring (includes various areas, from overall code improvements to component replacement)
- Communication with the team and customer
- 0.5+ year of experience with TypeScript
- Strong understanding of React
- Familiar with testing using Jest
- Familiar with Material-UI (willing to learn)
- English level – Intermediate or high
- Career and professional growth
- Сompetitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)