Edvantis is looking for a MuleSoft Developer. Our partner is the trusted source of integration solutions for commercial, mid-market, enterprise, and strategic customers. As a leading service provider and expert in API-led Connectivity and Enterprise Integration, helps organizations adopt efficient and connected solutions across many industry verticals including Healthcare, Financial Services, Wellness, and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Transportation, Higher Education, Retail/E-Commerce, and Energy.
As a MuleSoft Developer, you will design and develop integrations, using MuleSoft APIs, including understanding source and target systems, along with any data transformation needed. Develop integration solutions based on appropriate functional and technical requirements and apply common Integration Architecture concepts and patterns to the solution in order to promote maintainability, reusability, scalability, performance, security, and performance where needed.
You will join a 6-weeks paid training camp with developers on the client side to improve skills or learn about Mulesoft.
- Assist in translating business objectives into technical solutions through the use of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Coding, testing, debugging, implementing, and documenting MuleSoft based flows and integrations
- Apply integration design patterns such as message routing, content enrichment, batch processing, error handling, and reconciliation mechanisms to deliver the required functionality
- 0,5-1 year of experience with Java or C# or ETL etc.
- Willing to learn and move to MuleSoft and related technologies with a focus on Integration
- Basic knowledge about MuleSoft
- Recent University graduates are accepted as well
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment
- English level – Intermediate or higher
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses
- Comfortable office facilities (coffee/tea points)