Our company is looking for .NET Developer to extend a very social important project of our clients.
US-based client- a global leader in procedure management solutions, is doing its part to support frontline health care workers and other businesses in the community.
The company provided meals for frontline and department teams at local Hospitals, delivering food from another local business.
Our client is also supporting the First Responder Children’s Foundation in their efforts to support families enduring financial hardships due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Write clean, testable code
- Review and debug .NET web application
- Structuring of content into discrete XML steps
- Identification of key step-based properties
- Provide your recommendations and ideas during scoping and planning
- Be able to propose new solutions and rethink requirements
- 3+ years of experience with ASP.NET
- Experience with .NET Framework 4.8
- Experience with XML Web Services, Windows Forms
- Good practical background in WebAPI
- Knowledge of AJAX
- Git, Jira using experience
- English level — Intermediate and higher
- Career and professional growth
- Сompetitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)