Edvantis is opening a position of Scrum Master to join the team of our partners – the US-based company that develops software for businesses to help manage their networks, systems, and information technology infrastructure. You will be a part of a team specializing in delivering Web Marketing projects. The goal is to improve on how Dev team members operate and the team’s dynamics. The primary focus of this role is to work with our WebDev teams to help them incorporate Scrum Values (Commitment, Focus, Openness, Courage, Respect) into their day-to-day.
There are opportunities to grow the position into different roles, expanding its influence to support the ways of working of the Web Delivery group.
- Ensure that WebDev teams understand and incorporate Scrum Values in their day-to-day
- Coach teams to change mindsets and actions
- Focus on teams: ownership, quality, and commitment.
- Mentor people based on experience, build professional relationships and promote continuous development
- Diagnose issues and proactively communicate them to leadership to agree on action plans
- Facilitate discussions and conflict management among team members
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master with focus on coaching Agile principles
- Experience as a Software Developer or QA Engineer within an Agile/Scrum Team
- Ability to solve conflicts efficiently
- High self-motivation and ability to motivate others
- MSc or BSc in Software Engineering or equivalent
- English level – Advanced
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, coffee/tea points, etc.)