Edvantis opens the position of a Technical Writer to work on the project of our partner – a US-based data analytics company that serves companies operating in the hydrocarbon industry, especially those focused on exploration and production activities. Its product portfolio includes data sets, reports, alerts, analytics tools, databases, data management tools, and expert advisory, among other services designed to track, analyze and distribute information about onshore oil and gas drilling activities, giving its clients a complete perspective of the sector in the investment decision-making process. Customer develops a large ecosystem of products related to that domain including complex data storages and pipelines, web, mobile, and desktop.
Edvantis engineers work together with customer engineers on various projects. One of these projects — security-related web application.
As a part of the team, you will be implementing a new access control system. Lots of challenging tasks, great communication with the client. Friendly team atmosphere.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- 2-3 years of working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to align own activities with project requirements seamlessly
- Working within Agile teams
- English level – Upper-Intermediate and high
- Career and professional growth
- Сompetitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)