Edvantis opens the position of Data Engineer to extend the project of our partner, a US-based data analytics company that serves companies operating in the energy industry, especially those focused on exploration and production activities. Its product portfolio includes data sets, reports, alerts, analytics tools, databases, data management tools, and expert advisory, among other services designed to track, analyze and distribute information about onshore oil and gas drilling activities, giving its clients a complete perspective of the sector in the investment decision-making process. Customer develops a large ecosystem of products related to that domain including complex data storages and pipelines, web, mobile, and desktop.
Lots of challenging tasks, great communication with the client. Friendly team atmosphere.
- Build data pipelines
- Use various tools to ingest, tag/track, push data from various locations or to store it effectively for business use.
- Work as part of the new team with an aim to build and maintain new projects
- Communicate with team
- 3+ years of experience as Data Engineer
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Experience with T-SQL
- English level- Intermediate and high
Will be a plus:
- Experience with AWS concepts & services (specifically Glue, Lambda, Step Functions, S3)
- CI/CD expertise
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses