Edvantis is looking for Feed Engineer to join the professional team for our client.
A job site worldwide, with over 100 million unique visitors per month. It is available in more than 50 countries and 26 languages. More people find jobs here than anywhere else. Job seekers can search for millions of jobs on the web or mobile in over 50 countries. More than 100 million people each month search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on this site.
Become a part of the team that is responsible for aggregating different websites and job boards that contain resumes and job vacancies.
- Do feed verification, investigation and maintenance on daily basis
- Create new feeds from scratch for unique websites with using RegEx
- Work within a team, communicate to other team members and to the customer
- Report your work to the local manager and to the client
- S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or similar
- English level – Intermediate
- Good understanding of how Internet and Web work; network protocols and services; HTTP requests and responses
- Knowledge of Regular Expressions, ability to write your own patterns is a big plus
- HTML/CSS/JS/AJAX basic knowledge is a plus
- High responsibility, accuracy, and attention
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Corporate events, teambuilding
- Healthcare insurance (including Covid-19)
- Paid 12 sick leaves and holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses