Edvantis open a position Middle Customer Support Engineer. One of our trusted partners employs cutting-edge technology to provide our customers with data, information, and actionable insights, helping to make critical business decisions that drive the future of the energy sector. Since its founding, our Client has been helping its partners meet the energy needs of today while building solutions for the problems of tomorrow. Technology designed by innovators, for innovators. They have grown inorganically through acquisitions and organically through product innovation.
We work as One Team.
Open collaboration and teamwork are how we build trusting relationships. We work hard and don’t miss a chance to say thank you or to celebrate our wins and successes with each other. We treat each other with respect, and team members demonstrate integrity and reliability in all they do.
We value Partnership.
We listen intently to the needs of our customers, both internally and externally. We passionately take on challenges, and our focus is on fresh ideas and solutions that promise to deliver the highest levels of quality, service, and value. We do our best, and we push each other to be better along the way. With all of this, trust is the foundation. We are known for excellence. We build customer relationships for life.
We encourage Innovation.
We aim to be the best at what we do and in turn help our customers be the best at what they do. Our curiosity and our passion for learning is our biggest advantage for our customers. Delivering revolutionary ideas and solutions that disrupt old ways of thinking to accelerate the success of our customers is where we excel. We are nimble, delivering ideas and solutions quickly without sacrificing quality, service, or value. We innovate courageously
- Investigate issues in ETL and data flow processes
- Learn data and metadata flow processes to know where to query when investigating
- Expand existing documentation of support steps
- Work with Data Dev and C# teams to implement issue fixes
- Help improve monitoring and alerting for support issues
- Train any new members of Support team
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Databases & T-SQL (relational, queries, joins, procedures, performance)
- Knowledge of SQL Server database management and administration
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure
- Experience with Performance tuning
- Knowledge of Data management and mapping
- English level – Upper-Intermediate or higher
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Cloud & SaaS
- Availability of Microsoft certifications
- Experience with SQL Server, SSRS, Regular Expressions, Nomad, Jenkins, Kafka
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses
- Comfortable office facilities (coffee/tea points)