We are opening the position for a skilled Product Manager to join the US-based product start-up. The product is the trusted choice to bring together the skilled workers and the customers who need help with household projects.
Currently, the team is developing the web application to be launched in the nearest future. Once we put the new system into the real world, we will need to monitor customer usage, identify new features and optimizations to enhance the initial version.
The Product Manager is one of the key resources we need on the team to “own” the product long-term.
- Working on the US-based start-up with a great team
- Utilizing analysis, market research, and user needs to synthesize a product strategy and roadmap across long term project
- Defining the product strategy, vision, roadmap, and product positioning
- Gathering data to come up with ideas for new products and features including curating ideas and deciding which ones are worth working on
- Creating, maintaining, and adjusting the product-line-level strategy and production schedules
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Analytic and information synthesis skills
- Communication and persuasion skills
- Project management skills, including strong organization, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products
- English level – Upper-intermediate or higher
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses
- Comfortable office facilities (coffee/tea points)