Edvantis is happy to announce or new internship program in two pilot streams: UI/UX Design and Business Analysis.
About the Internship
Edvantis internship offers a happy combo of theory and practice.
- Theoretical part: Get read into the baseline domain knowledge, depending on your internship stream (BA or UX/UI). Plus, develop baseline knowledge of software development fundamentals.
- Practical part: Work as a team on mock projects, based on real-world business data from Edvantis’ past engagement.
The duration of the internship is between three (minimum time) and ten (maximum time) months. We expect part-time involvement, but don’t put any time constraints. If you get selected, we’ll work out a schedule that suits you best.
Every training will have a personal mentor — a friendly senior-level professional. Your mentor will assign you with tasks, track your progress throughout the entire tenure, and provide feedback on your performance.
Note: The internship is unpaid.
Business Analysis (BA) Internship Stream: What You’ll Do
- Work under supervision of the mentor — Senior Business Analyst
- Carry out relevant industry research.
- Gather and analyze business requirements, specify them to an appropriate level of details to produce effective documentation.
- Create the user stories and document the as-is/to-be processes into a swim lane diagram for the product backlog.
- Visualize requirements on different stages of the project.
- Prepare business analysis documentation.
- Obtain requirements approval and sign off from Senior BA.
UX/UI Design Internship Stream: What You’ll Do
- Translate user stories and business requirements into wireframes, mockups, and clickable prototypes.
- Create original graphic design: images, sketches and tables.
- Create wireframes, logo, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and more.
- Assist with building navigation components.
After successful completion of the internship, every trainee will gain the practical knowledge and skills, equalling to those required for being an Junior Business Analyst or UX/UI Designer at Edvantis, depending on the stream chosen.
Who Can Apply
We welcome applicants from different backgrounds and levels of experience as long as they are motivated to learn. But you may get a better chance of getting selected if you also meet the following requirements.
BA Trainee Stream Requirements
A bachelor’s degree in Business Analysis, Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, Applied Linguistics or related discipline.
Knowledge & Skills
Nice to have:
UX / UI Trainee Stream Requirements
Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, design, or equivalent.
Knowledge & Skills
Nice to have:
How to Apply
If you meet the trainee requirements for the selected stream, send us your CV with a Motivation Letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Internship Program (name of the stream you apply for, UI, or BA).
In your CV, please include the following paragraph:
CONSENT FOR DATA SHARING
I, _____________, hereby give my consent for the personal data included in my application to be processed for the recruitment process under the European Parliament’s and Council of the European Union Regulation on the Protection of Natural Persons as of 27 April 2016, concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).
The deadline for application submission is December 8, 2021. CVs and Motivation Letters received after this date will not be considered in the selection process.
Our Selection Process
We have a two steps process:
- December 9, 2020: everyone who sent their CV and a Motivation Letter will receive a quick test assignment to their email. Assignment vary depending on the chosen stream. You have one week to complete the task an email it back to us.
- December 24, 2020: the candidates who passed the first step of the selection process will receive an email with a follow-up test task. Again, you have one week to complete it and email it back to us.
In early January, all the candidates, who succeeded in the selection process, will be contacted by the Internship Coordinator via email. A personal interview may be scheduled if needed.
The planned start date for the internship is January 18, 2021. Mark your calendar.
Why Intern with Edvantis
Our internship helps you develop in-demand technical skills and enhance the educational experience through practical work assignments. Plus, you can gain valuable feedback and career guidance from your mentor to further understand where you need to concentrate your efforts to become a total pro.
All participants who have completed the internship program successfully will receive a certificate of complection. The most successful interns may receive a job offer to join the Edvantis team.
Still Have Questions? Here’s Your Contact Person.
Nazariy Hudz, Engagement Specialist