Now we’re looking for a Business Analyst to join the project of our German partner, which applying stress testing on materials and provides this testing info to the end-user. Project is responsible for gathering info for material testing, aggregating it and presenting this info to the end-user (usually this is an engineer who is interested in materials that could be used for constructing crucial parts of vehicles, wind turbines, etc.). It also gives the opportunity to the end-users to discuss some material testing topics.
The project is growing, so there is a need for a Business Analyst to help with project processes and client requests.
On the current project, developers are working with a variety of world-renowned clients and implementing solutions according to market standards.
- Clarify requirements with Client’s Business Owner and other Client’s representatives to define the client’s needs
- Define Epics/User Stories from the business requirements to technical;
- Define the acceptance criteria
- Perform Demos to Client’s Business Owner
- Serve as the main point of contact for Client during the integration phase
- Communicate project priorities, monitor and escalate issues
- To improve the existing project process or set up the better one
- To improve the existing application based on the customer’s needs
- Communicate with the client on an everyday basis
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple tasks and execute them from initiation to completion
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Good team player
- Convert business needs to technical tasks
- English Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Intermediate level or high of German
- Career and professional growth
- Сompetitive salary
- Casual atmosphere: no dress code
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Corporate events twice a year, teambuilding
- Paid sick leave, vacation and holidays
- Free English/German language courses in our office
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: yoga, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
Do you want to join us? Fill the form and upload your CV!