Now we’re looking for German-speaking QA engineers to improve the software of our German partner, which is specialized in a medical solution for private practices. Our partner is one of the best in the field of e-health and health IT.
The private solution is for doctors who own and drive practice. It helps to track patients, visits, treatments, etc. Private data is available only for doctors and could not be opened due to regulations.
- 2- 3+ years of experience in manual testing
- Experience working with SCRUM
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English and German
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment
- Medical projects experience will be a plus
- Career and professional growth
- Сompetitive salary
- Casual atmosphere: no dress code
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Corporate events twice a year, teambuilding
- Paid sick leave, vacation and holidays
- Free English/German language courses in our office
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: yoga, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
Do you want to join us? Fill the form and upload your CV!