Our company is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to take responsibility for our projects. Edvantis’ team – from the top management to newcomer engineers – always listens to the client first.
Upon completely comprehending the client’s requirements and business circumstances, Edvantis delivers the best possible value to projects of all types and sizes, applying a number of specialized technology enablers and service lines.
- Gather and clarify requirements with Client’s Business Owner and other Client’s representatives to define the client’s needs;
- Define Epics/User Stories from the business requirements to technical;
- Define the acceptance criteria;
- Perform Demos to Client’s Business Owner;
- Serve as the main point of contact for Client during the Discovery phase;
- Communicate project priorities, monitor, and escalate issues.
- To improve the existing project process or set up the better one
- To improve the existing application based on the customer’s needs
- Communicate with the client on an everyday basis
- 7+ years of experience as Business Analyst
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple tasks and execute them from initiation to completion
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Good team player
- Convert business needs to technical tasks
- English level – Upper-Intermediate and high
Nice to have:
- Experience as a Product Owner or Proxy PO
- Experience with PLC development
- Intermediate level or high of German
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Corporate events twice a year, teambuilding
- Paid sick leaves and holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- Free English/German language courses in our office
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
Do you want to join us? Fill the form and upload your CV!