Edvantis is looking for SysOps Engineer to join a team on the project of our partners — a US-based data analytics company that serves companies operating in the hydrocarbon industry, especially those who are focused on exploration and production activities. Its product portfolio includes data sets, reports, alerts, analytics tools, databases, data management tools, and expert advisory, among others services designed to track, analyze and distribute information about onshore oil and gas drilling activities, giving its customers a complete perspective of the sector in the investment decision-making process. Customer develops a large ecosystem of products related to that domain including complex data storages and pipelines, web, mobile, and desktop.
The customer acquires a number of companies in 2019 and is going to integrate their IT infrastructure, processes, and data into its core IT infrastructure. The team will be dedicated to the m&a processes and will constantly work on integration projects.
The team you will be working with is responsible for keeping our infrastructure humming as new releases and maintenance updates are rolled out. You will work closely with developers to provide feedback and drive operational improvements within our products and operations infrastructure.
- Organize, secure, and automate existing infrastructure and deployments
- Work on a team that manages our entire global AWS presence
- Ensuring that our platform is stable and balanced
- Maintain high site uptime, while embracing rapid change and growth
- Scale our project infrastructure to meet increasing demand and evolving technology
- Help our dev teams working on our codebases realize, zero downtime deployments
- Improve and develop operational practices and procedures
- Implement, monitor, and maintain CI/CD frameworks
- Coordination and participation in on-call rotations
- 3+ years of professional Windows and Linux server administration
- 1+ years of Amazon Web Services (AWS) administration
- 1+ years of experience within a high-performance, 24×7, DevOps, SysOps
- Practical experience with Docker, Nomad, Kubernetes, ECS
- Practical experience with Terraform, Cloudformation
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools like Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Will be a plus:
- C#, Golang, or Python programming experience
- On-call rotations experience
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Corporate events twice a year, teambuilding
- Paid sick leaves and holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- Free English/German language courses in our office
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
Do you want to join us? Fill the form and upload your CV!