Edvantis is looking for motivated and experienced DevOps engineers to work in a large team and build infrastructure management solutions for IT professionals in organizations ranging from small companies to huge corporations. These solutions are targeted to be used by system administrators and IT directors to monitor corporate networks and equipment and maximize their availability and performance.
IT management solutions include physical/virtual server and application monitoring tools, Web site and Web application monitoring software, SAN/NAS/DAS data storage monitoring and management tools, TCP/IP network topology mapping and visualization software and other products.
All IT management solutions support hardware and software product from HP, Dell, IBM, VMware, Microsoft, Oracle, and other vendors; implement complex .NET based backend with multithreaded network communications across SNMP, WMI, CIM, VMware API, and other protocols; and provide customizable and responsive Web front-end based on HTML5 and modern JS libraries.
- Organize, secure, and automate existing infrastructure and deployments
- Work on a team that manages our entire global AWS presence
- Ensuring that our platform is stable and balanced
- Maintain high site uptime, while embracing rapid change and growth
- Scale our project infrastructure to meet increasing demand and evolving technology
- Help our dev teams working on our codebases realizes
- Improve and develop operational practices and procedures
- Implement, monitor, and maintain CI/CD frameworks
- 4 + years of experience working with Linux
- 3 + years of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Solid understanding of automation principles
- Experience using frameworks such as Python
- Experience working with EKS
- Practical experience with automation tools like Terraform
- CI/CD tooling experience
- Proven track record delivering high quality and consistent systems and environments for the development team
- Understanding of Security, Monitoring, Performance aspects of cloud-native platform and application architectures
- Upper-Intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Experience as a Site Reliability Engineer
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Corporate events twice a year, teambuilding
- Paid sick leaves and holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- Free English/German language courses in our office
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
Do you want to join us? Fill the form and upload your CV!