We are extending our team and looking for Senior Full-Stack Node.js Developer to join the project of our German partner, which is specialized in a medical solution for private practices. Our partner is one of the best in the field of e-health and health IT.
• The private solution is for doctors who own and drive practice. It helps to track patients, visits, treatments, etc. Private data is available only for doctors and could not be opened due to regulations.
• The public solution is developed for patients to schedule a hospital visit date and for some non-sensitive data exchange between doctors or hospital partners.
• Our customer reached us for help in the integration of their cardiology equipment and solution.
- Full-stack software development using Node.js
- Participation in the code style and the coding guide
- Implementation of technical specifications on technical concepts
- Coordination of development projects
- Component responsibility
- Close cooperation with product management, quality assurance, and our team in the area of customer care
- 3+ years of experience using Node.js
- A structured and goal-oriented way of working with a very high level of quality awareness
- Knowledge of agile development methods (SCRUM)
- English level — Upper-Intermediate
- Completed studies or training in the field of computer science
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge in e-health, medical technology, or doctor information systems/practice software
- Experience with one of the popular JS Front-End frameworks
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Corporate events twice a year, teambuilding
- Paid sick leaves and holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- Free English/German language courses in our office
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
Do you want to join us? Fill the form and upload your CV!