Now we’re looking for an Automation QA Engineer (JS) to improve the software of our German partner, which is specialized in a medical solution for private practices. Our partner is one of the best in the field of e-health and health IT.
• The private solution is for doctors who own and drive practice. It helps to track patients, visits, treatments, etc. Private data is available only for doctors and could not be opened due to regulations.
• The public solution is developed for patients to schedule a hospital visit date and for some non-sensitive data exchange between doctors or hospital partners.
• Our customer reached us for help in the integration of their cardiology equipment and solution.
- Proven experience of writing automation tests and test cases, including UI tests, end-to-end tests, integration tests
- Develop, execute and maintain automation test scripts
- Work closely with the development engineers to understand features and establish test strategies, design comprehensive test plans, and robust test cases
- Provide test coverage analysis based on automation results for the customer to build the productivity rate
- Extend and implement new functionality in the existing AQA system
- Identify the components of the system to be automated based on business priority and benefits of automated testing
- Create Autotests for the web app/software to ensure the stability of services across all environments throughout development and after release
- 2 – 3+ years’ experience in automation testing
- Experience in MongoDB
- Mocha, chai experience
- Experience working with SCRUM
- Intermediate or higher English level
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment
Will be a plus:
- Webpack, Redis
- Experience in UI testing tools like selenium, puppeteer
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Corporate events twice a year, teambuilding
- Paid sick leaves and holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- Free English/German language courses in our office
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
Do you want to join us? Fill the form and upload your CV!