Edvantis is looking for Senior and Middle Angular developers to join the project of our Swiss-based partner.
Development of the new Machine Automation Frontend for the Manufacturing Client.
You will be working with the leading customer in the industry using modern tools and technologies.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies
- Conducting performance tests
- Consulting with the design team
- Develops quality software (including effective test code) according to clean code principles
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
- 4+ years of experience with JS
- 3+years of experience with Angular 2+
- Good knowledge in CSS3, HTML5, SASS, Responsive web design (Angular Material and Flexbox) and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Expert knowledge in CSS3, HTML5, SASS, Responsive web design (Angular Material and Flexbox) and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with web UI/UX, design trends, and best practices for both web-based and mobile-based applications
- English level — Upper-Intermediate
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Angular 11
- Knowledge of Figma, Azure DevOps
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Corporate events twice a year, teambuilding
- Paid sick leaves and holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- Free English/German language courses in our office
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
Do you want to join us? Fill the form and upload your CV!