Edvantis is looking for motivated and experienced engineers to work in a large team and build infrastructure management solutions for IT professionals in organizations ranging from small companies to huge corporations. These solutions are targeted to be used by system administrators and IT directors to monitor corporate networks and equipment and maximize their availability and performance.
IT management solutions include physical/virtual server and application monitoring tools, Web site and Web application monitoring software, SAN/NAS/DAS data storage monitoring and management tools, TCP/IP network topology mapping and visualization software and other products.
All IT management solutions support hardware and software product from HP, Dell, IBM, VMware, Microsoft, Oracle, and other vendors; implement complex .NET based backend with multithreaded network communications across SNMP, WMI, CIM, VMware API, and other protocols; and provide customizable and responsive Web front-end based on HTML5 and modern JS libraries.
- Analyze product requirements and clarify with the customer/product owner;
- Perform design and development tasks in .NET platform according to top provided specs;
- Do unit testing, bug fixing, and code refactoring according to company standards;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by customers;
- Collaborate with other team members including geographically distributed teams;
- Participate in the defined development process;
- 3+ year experience in C#/ASP.NET development;
- Experience with MS ASP .NET 4.8, WebPages, WCF
- 2+ year of experience with Angular 2+ and TypeScript;
- Multithreading programming experience is a plus;
- Good English communication skills;
- Understanding of Agile methodology;
- Career and professional growth
- Сompetitive salary
- Casual atmosphere: no dress code
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Corporate events twice a year, teambuilding
- Paid sick leave, vacation and holidays
- Free English/German language courses in our office
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, ai-ki-do, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
Do you want to join us? Fill the form and upload your CV!