Managed Project – IT Outsourcing in Its Finest
Co-create your new software product with Edvantis: end-to-end outsourcing service for clients who want a hands-free approach.
Place Edvantis in the driver’s seat of your custom software development. Communicate your vision and let us handle the rest: team composition, optimal technology stack and development methodology selection, and prompt delivery according to the timeline, scope, and budget.
With minimal engagement at your end and most responsibilities on ours, you can focus on business development while we take care of the product side of things.
Benefits of Managed Project Service
- Quick time-to-market: After 400+ successful projects we can make precise estimates and minimize any delivery bottlenecks.
- Product co-creation: A combination of Edvantis experience and your domain knowledge + project vision allows us to build solutions with high market and user adoption rates.
- Strategic IT advice: Edvantis suggests the optimal tech stack for your product and proactively advise when it’s best to use open source versus proprietary platforms.
- Top-notch products with minimum efforts: Forget the recruiting hassle or in-effective meetings. Edvantis has established processes to ensure that we fully understand your requirements and are capable to meet every one of them.
- More than software outsourcing: We strive to help our clients unlock more value from outsourcing via additional offerings such as product warranty, roll-out, and ongoing IT consultancy.
Is Managed Project The Right Outsourcing Model for My Case?
Managed projects are an entry point to IT software outsourcing and this service model is particularly suited to first-time buyers. Though, mature companies can also realize significant value from this delegated approach.
What we expect from you during this engagement is:
- Defined product vision and product strategy.
- Deep understanding of product functionality, critical features, and target personas.
- A positive attitude and aptitude to follow an established communication plan.
An added benefit of our partnership is constant education of our clients regarding different software development approaches, technology stack options and tools to use. We also assist with requirements clarification, scope formalization and change management procedures.
As well, you have the option to switch to another service model (Staff Augmentation or Managed Team) if your needs change or plug in an additional service – Executive IT Advisory, IT Consulting, or Business Process Outsourcing.
- Reputable outsourcing vendor, trusted by Fortune 500 companies
- Access to the right talent: 300+ employees across two locations.
- High client satisfaction: 90% of our partners refer us.