IT Advisory – Gain a Competitive Edge
Understand how to achieve your goals with Edvantis help: analysis of the as-is situation and blueprint creation for the desired to-be state.
Edvanits will assist you in unlocking trapped value within your organization, helping you embrace digitalization, and navigate in a fast-paced environment.
Executive IT Advisory
Using our experience and polished frameworks, Edvanits C-level representative(s) will sit down with you directly at CEO/CTO/CXX level to discuss every obstacle along the way. We focus on sustainable growth and the impact of technology on your business, rather than digitalization merely for the sake of “digitalization”.
Our systematic advice is tailored specifically to your business goals, operations structure, and future vision. Innovation in IT is hard to get right and expensive to get wrong.
Desire to transform the business can often be slow down by various factors that result in potential revenue losses. We at Edvantis are committed to helping you achieve the outcome that you set out.
IT Consulting is conducted via the 3-step process:
- IT Strategy and Operations Audit.
- Report presentation, including key findings and recommendations on the next steps.
- Monthly advisory board meetings to track the progress of the newly-created strategy implementation.
Overall, this process ensures that your company stays on track.
Benefits of IT Advisory Services
- Steep learning curve: With our guidance and frameworks, you can rapidly prototype a strategy for launching new in-house initiatives and develop the one that fits your company.
- Comprehensive offering: Since we have in house development resources and expertise in addition to IT Advisory, Edvantis can not only build the blueprint but also implement it. It allows you to optimize overall investment and speed-up time-to-market.
- Hands-on approach: Edvantis consultants attend meetings with your executive team to improve the strategic oversight of your business.
- Continuous support: We will be there for you after initial implementation to support you from a technological standpoint and provide quick consultation with our top experts.
- Risk minimization: A well-thought-out plan allows us to identify critical spots upfront and start implementation from them. This way, Edvantis ensures that fundamental changes were incorporated and helps you to scale further with more speed.
Is IT Advisory the Right Outsourcing Model for My Case?
Executive IT Advisory and IT Consulting services have the broadest scope, covering the different aspects of creating, developing, and aligning technology strategies with the company’s objectives (both current and future). Therefore this service model suits both mature companies and newly created ones.
What we expect from you during this engagement is:
- Strong support and commitment on a c-suite level
- Reassurance that every stakeholder follows through on the required steps
- Focus on the under-structural changes first, crucial for further success
- Sufficient resources for implementing the proposed suggestions
In addition, Edvantis can act as a one-stop-shop allowing you to ensure efficient delivery on every level with an optimal total cost of ownership. You have the option to transition to another service model (Staff Augmentation, Managed Team, or Managed Project) to carry out the execution part or plug in Business Process Outsourcing as an addition.
- Seasoned top management team: nearly 20 years of hands-on experience.
- Reliable outsourcing vendor, trusted by Fortune 500 companies.
- High client satisfaction: 80% of our clients refer us.