Edvantis and KPC Labs formed an IT partnership in 2010 and have accomplished a number of software development and big data analytics projects together.
KPC Labs required data science expertise to develop a set of custom web applications for forecasting US real estate sales.
- Create, configure, and maintain an advanced data crawler
- Develop and maintain an application to store retrieved data
- Build a machine learning solution for sales prediction in real estate
Edvantis provided operational support and engineering expertise to KPC Labs, based on the project requirements. We assembled a cross-functional team of developers, an ML engineer, and QA staff. The project resulted in the following achievements:
- Created and configured the crawler for automated data collection from real estate websites
- Developed a convenient web portal for processing and accessing extracted data
- Set up queries for large databases and reduced data processing time
- Integrated a number of features and extensions to client’s applications