Point of Sale Software Development
Card, cash, phone, or QR code — make in-person payments more attractive to your customers and more valuable for your business. Adopt, upgrade, or launch competitive, cost-effective, and cross-platform POS solutions with an experienced IT outsourcing partner.
The Market is Ripe for Innovative POS Solutions
Gone are the days when consumers would patiently line up in a queue for checkout at the point of sale. Today, people want an instant, flexible, and fast payment experience no matter where they shop — at a retail location, on-board of a public transport, or via a self-service kiosk. New technologies can now enhance the checkout experience both in-person and online to make payment the most thrilling part of the purchase (rather than a mildly-annoying nuisance).
Cloud-based, multi-channel POS solutions save merchants time and processing costs, plus provide them with extra tools for delivering a better experience. Pursuing point of sale development today means positioning your business for success in the future.
Developing a Point of Sale System?
Here are the Features to Consider
- Contactless payments with NFC and EMV
- Advanced retail analytics and reporting
- Multi-channel support – in-person, online, self-service
- Back-office order processing and supplier management
- Real-time data synchronization with other systems
- Multi-location inventory management
- Returns, refunds, and exchanges management
- API-based integrations with third-party systems
- Customer discounts and loyalty program management
- POS lending / Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL)
Cross-Industry POS Development Services
Edvantis’ POS developers have cross-functional expertise across domains and industries, enabling us to support your POS application development needs. By combining our knowledge of the payments industry (NFC, EMV, PCI DSS compliance) with technical excellency in cloud, mobile, and firmware development, we help businesses across the board launch new POS software to the market.
Edvantis POS Development
The proliferation of payment methods and consumer preferences warrants new POS system development. Business or payment services provider (PSP), we help you support a wider range of omnichannel transactions and retain valuable payment insights from your users.