Time flies when you do what you love – that’s undoubtedly true for Edvantis. The past year whizzed by in such a flash, leaving us with vivid memories of loyal partnerships, inspiring initiatives, and exceptional teamwork. In the run-up to 2024, let’s cross one final task off our list and share all these exciting moments with you!
Meeting and Exceeding Partners’ Expectations
We place partnership at the heart of our work, caring for our customers’ success as if it were our own. Through such a value-added approach, Edvantis has continued to flourish in terms of scale, revenue, and capabilities.
Our fruitful collaboration with partners and unwavering commitment to excellence has led to the following achievements.
- Consistently high customer satisfaction. In 2023, Edvantis achieved 96% of the Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT). As a comparison, our CSAT in 2022 and 2021 was 95% and 91%, respectively.
- Increasing client base. Despite the global decline in outsourcing IT services, our company has partnered with new clients from all over the world and added 7 new stories to our case study list.
- New positive reviews. Edvantis has received over 25 positive customer reviews on Clutch and G2 this year.
- Meetups with partners. This year, we have managed to connect with our customers in person, traveling to their locations in the United States, Canada, India, and Europe. In one month, our teams facilitated over 20+ meetings. Our customers made the experience truly memorable, and we are excited to expand our partnerships!
- Enhanced information security management. In 2023, we renewed our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certificate to demonstrate our continued dedication to information security.
- Expansion in the US market. There has been a 26% increase in customers from the United States, with an upward trend. In response, we have opened a new office in New York, further strengthening our US operations. Right now, Edvantis is present in four countries: USA, Germany, Poland, and Ukraine.
Receiving Recognition from the Leading Industry Players
We take great pride in the continuous recognition from the best services comparison platforms. This year has been one of the most fruitful, with almost 25 awards added to our trophy collection!
Like years before, we received high rankings from Clutch – the leading global marketplace of B2B service providers – who granted us more than 12 awards. Our most notable recognitions include Clutch 1000, Clutch Global Winner, and Clutch Champion, placing us in the top 10% of the companies on a platform.
A special place amongst accolades belongs to the Excellence in Strategic Partnerships award from the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) for our collaborative efforts with Doc Cirrus. We received acclaim for revolutionizing the German healthcare market with an innovative inSuite solution.
Additionally, we received an “All Stars” status. Namely, we appeared in IAOP’s sublists: Top Customer References, Top Awards & Certifications, Top Programs for Innovation, Top Programs for CSR, Engineering, and Human Resource Management.
We are excited to announce that Edvantis is now featured on G2 – one of the leading platforms for assessing business software and services through user reviews. In less than a year, we accrued 20 glowing reviews, receiving a “Clients love us” award.
Some other awards in our 2023 trophy lineup include:
- Digital Transformation Award finalist
- IT Europe Channel Award finalist
- Top Custom Software Development Company by TechBehemoths
- Top Web Development Company by TechBehemoths
- Top ReactJs Services by TechBehemoths
- Bronze Stevie Award
- Top Angular, BigCommerce, .NET, Java, and PHP developers by Techreviewer
- Top Ecommerce, Software, and Web developers by TopDevelopers
Taking Steps Towards Transformation
In 2023, Edvantis continued its business transformation, leading to the repositioning of its brand image and the strengthening of the company’s service propositions.
This November, we redesigned our logo to more accurately reflect the values and principles that guide us. To illustrate the logo’s core symbol, we’ve adopted a more distinctive font to represent the resilience our brand demonstrates year after year. The space between letters has been narrowed to emphasize Edvantis’ incredible unity.
We have further enhanced our industry expertise, bringing together our extensive knowledge and experience on the following pages:
Promoting a Team-Oriented Environment
Teamwork is a core value that guides us, fostering a sense of togetherness and empowering our employees to participate in our collective success.
The company offers more than standard benefits (paid leaves, health insurance, language courses, etc). Our goal was to upskill and empower our specialists, offering the following initiatives in 2023:
- Company-funded mental health program
- Training from Edvantis’ experts (“Figma: Your New Workflow Friend,” “Use of ChatGPT,” “Containerization with Docker,” and others)
- Communication lectures (“Theory of generations,” “Cultural differences in business,” and others)
- Company-wide recognition program for team and individual achievements
- A company-promoted football team (now the 2023 champions of the first IT league)
- Handicraft masterclasses for decorating Easter Eggs (Pysankas), Christmas wreaths, shopping bags, etc.
Consequently, our team has significantly grown in size as well as commitment. We increased our employee count by nearly 20% and achieved an Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS) of 59%. With our recruiters breaking our internal record for positions filled, we welcomed our 400th employee this November!
Making a Difference in the Communities Around Us
Edvantis specialists and the company itself actively support Ukraine’s mission of victory and progress, donating to the Ukrainian military and humanitarian projects.
We have raised nearly $1,000,000 and completed hundreds of specific missions to strengthen the efficiency of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. A celebration of our 18th birthday was marked by the delivery of 18 drones to Ukrainian defenders.
It has become a tradition for us to raise money for the children in honor of Saint Nicholas Day. For 3 years already, we’ve been doing so together with a “Let’s Help Children” organization (“3Д – Давай Допоможемо Дітям”). In 2024, we will organize a Christmas camp for kids to receive gifts and learn handicraft skills. For that, we’ve raised more than 170 thousand hryvnias.
Our Visions and Plans for 2024
Looking ahead to 2024, we are hopeful for positive changes and are ready to meet any challenges that may arise. Edvantis’ mission remains unchanged: to grow, to innovate, and to support those around us.
Company-wide, we will remain committed to maintaining high customer satisfaction, anticipating that more new clients will benefit from the quality of our services. We plan to continue our business transformation, expanding our service offerings to meet broader customer needs. For improved productivity in 2023, we intend to accelerate AI adoption and upskill our team members with AI tools.
As a final and most important note, we will unwaveringly continue to support Ukraine’s fight for victory and a peaceful future.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!